useR! 2019 Slides on Futures
Below are the slides for my Future: Simple Parallel and Distributed Processing in R that I presented at the useR! 2019 conference in Toulouse, France on July 9-12, 2019.
My talk (25 slides; ~15+3 minutes):
- Title: Future: Simple Parallel and Distributed Processing in R
- HTML (incremental Google Slides; requires online access)
- PDF (flat slides)
- Video (official recording)
I want to send out a big thank you to everyone making the useR! conference such wonderful experience.
- useR! 2019:
- Conference site: https://user2019.r-project.org/
- future package:
- CRAN page: https://cran.r-project.org/package=future
- GitHub page: https://github.com/HenrikBengtsson/future
- future.apply package:
- CRAN page: https://cran.r-project.org/package=future.apply
- GitHub page: https://github.com/HenrikBengtsson/future.apply
- progressr package:
- CRAN page: https://cran.r-project.org/package=progressr
- GitHub page: https://github.com/HenrikBengtsson/progressr
Edits 2020-02-01: Added link to video recording of presentation and link to the CRAN package page of the progressr package (submitted to CRAN on 2020-01-23).